SKINCEUTICALS offers a comprehensive, customizable medically exclusive epidermal peel procedures to improve the appearance of all skin types by strengthening skin structure, reducing pigmentation, smoothing skin texture, and diminishing acne. Full range of high-concentration, non-buffered alpha and beta hydroxy acid treatments tailored to patient-specific needs for individualized results.
- PIGMENT BALANCING PEEL – Professional AHA plus vitamin C peel for pigmentation to accelerate cell renewal and dramatically improve the uneven appearance of photodamage, and reveal smoother, brighter skin. Clinically proven to improve the appearance of discoloration, radiance, and clarity.
- MICROPEELS – AHA treatments formulated with unbuffered and unneutralized acids at a low pH to exfoliate, refine pores, and accelerate cell renewal to reduce signs of photodamage. Micropeels are Ideal for dry, combination, and sensitive skin and come in three strengths to tailor patient-specific needs. Micropeels are clinically proven to improve in the appearance of fine lines, skin imperfections, and radiance.
- MICROPEEL SENSITIVE SKIN SOLUTION – [ 2% Lactic Acid & Niacin ]
- MICROPEEL 20 SOLUTION – [ 20% Glycolic Acid ]
- MICROPEEL 30 SOULUTION – [ 30% Glycolic Acid ]
- MICROPEEL PLUS – Patented high concentrations of stabilized, self-neutralizing BHA treatments promote skin’s renewal process to aid in the reduction of acne and to improve rough texture, blotchiness, and uneven skin tone. Micropeel Plus are ideal for combination, oily, and acneic skin.
- MICROPEEL PLUS 20 SOLUTION – [ 20% Salicylic Acid ]
- MICROPEEL PLUS 30 SOLUTION – [ 30% Salicylic Acid ]