Eleni Filios was born and raised in picturesque Trumansburg, NY just outside of Ithaca. She attended Clarkson University in Postdam, NY, obtaining a Bachelor’s in Biology, in 2006. While at college, playing in the hockey pep band, she met her then future husband, Brad who is an electrical engineer for Rochester Gas and Electric. Eleni completed her Master of Science degree at Mercy College in the Bronx, in 2008. After graduation she began working at a very busy cosmetic and medical Dermatology practice in Westchester County, NY. While there she honed her skills on diagnosing and treating disease of the skin, hair and nails and excelled in cosmetic treatments such as Fraxel laser for resurfacing, Vbeam for redness, Thermage for skin tightening, Botox and fillers, laser hair removal and multiple depths of chemical peels.
Eleni’s interests include facial and body rejuvenation through Botox, fillers, skin resurfacing, lasers for pigmentation, redness and skin tightening. Skincare is one of her passions and she loves discussing options that will suite each patient individually. She believes it is important to provide a range of treatment options for patients when it comes to cosmetic procedures, loves seeing results and happy patients. Eleni is thankful to be part of Lakeside Cosmetic Center and with two small boys at home, she is excited to be closer to family and raise her boys in the beautiful Finger Lakes.
- Bachelors of Science: Clarkson University, Potsdam, NY
- Masters of Science: Mercy College, Bronx, NY
- Capstone project: Identifying Special Needs in Children 0-3 in Rockaway, Queens
- American Academy Physician Assistants
- New York State Society for Physician Assistants
- Society of Dermatology Physician Assistants
- While at The Center for Dermatology, in Mount Kisco, NY Eleni participated, as sub investigator, blinded evaluator and as drug accountability/administrator, in many FDA clinical trials for injectable fillers, neurotoxins and prescription medications. These studies lead to FDA approval for, Botox in the crows’ feet and glabella, Restylane for the midface and hands, Voluma for the jawline, Aczone for acne, Eucrisa for atopic dermatitis, among others.