Welcome to Lakeside Cosmetic Center
Lakeside Cosmetic Center is located at the north end of the beautiful and scenic Canandaigua Lake. We offer a variety of surgical and non-surgical aesthetic procedures to help you look and feel your best.
Lakeside Cosmetic Center is certified in the unique CoolSculpting® fat-freezing technology. It is a nonsurgical, scientifically proven way to reduce pockets of fat in trouble spots such as the abdomen, flanks, or under the chin in as little as one session. Call to schedule your appointment or find out about our special offers.
We are all about taking good care of your skin. Lakeside Cosmetic Center carries Colorescience®, EltaMD® Sun Care, Obagi Medical, and SkinMedica products. From sunlight to pollution, to free radicals, we help you prevent damage and plan your custom treatment plan.
If you would like to purchase products, please call us at (585) 905-3414 to speak with one of our Patient Care Coordinators. Or stop in during office hours and browse our selection. If you are a SkinMedica user and know what you need, order your products directly here.
We have spent a significant amount of time developing office protocols in accordance with CDC and FDA recommendations to keep our patients and staff as protected as possible during this unprecedented time. Your health is of the utmost importance to us! Some changes you may observe are outlined below. We apologize that these may come across as more “formal” but we believe such guidelines and protocols are necessary for the time being.
Temporary Appointment Protocols:
- Everyone coming into the office is required to wear a mask.
- Please call the office once you have arrived in the parking lot (585)905-3414.
- You will be met at the front door by a staff member once we are ready for you.
- You will be taken directly to an exam room.
- If you would like a beverage or snack, this will be brought to you in the room.
- If you are interested in purchasing a product, a staff member will assist you with this.
- A staff member will come to the room at the end of your visit to check you out and schedule any follow-up appointments.
- Please be mindful of social distancing and try to maintain 6 ft distancing whenever possible.
- Please do not bring a companion. Entry is limited to patients only (plus a caregiver as necessary).
- Consents and procedure instructions will be emailed if possible.
- Rest assured we have an extensive cleaning protocol that will be in place throughout the day.
Starting May 15th, we will begin with Botox/Dysport treatments in areas where you are able to continue wearing a mask (i.e. forehead, glabella (11’s), brow lift, crows feet, TMJ, etc). Over the following weeks, we plan to slowly ease back into the other procedures/treatments we offer. This will likely take some time and we will be constantly monitoring government and state guidelines. We will also be doing cosmetic consults for surgery as elective surgical procedures are now permitted in our area. Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns. We can’t wait to start seeing our patients again!
DOWNLOAD AND SIGN: Consent for Treatment During COVID-19